Well, we went back to the doctor Friday and Saturday and got two more shots of anitbiotics, which of course has caused J to develop a lovely rash on his behind. But his ears still weren't clear Saturday morning, so we did the third shot. His wheezing was still pretty bad, so we also are doing a liquid steroid now. We go back Tuesday afternoon to check on the ears, and breathing for that matter. He seems to be having a pretty difficult time getting over this round of wheezing, as well as the ear infections. As much as I hate to have my child put to sleep to get tubes, I think we are very open to that idea. We'll see what the doc says Tuesday!
Thanks, again, to everyone who has asked about Jonah. It is good to know I can call so many of you if I need to because you have been there in terms of the asthma and all!! Have a great Sunday!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Update #2
Posted by Becca on 11/05/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
BREAK
Post a Comment