We are up and going this morning--well at least Eli and I are, so I thought it would be good to start the day off remembering what I am thankful for. Here is a short list, in no particular order.
1. my family
2. the "health and wealth" God has blessed us with
3. that Eli pees and poops in the potty!!!!!
4. that we live in America
5. that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world
6. the level of patience God gave Scotty!!!!
7. the way Jonah greets me with a huge smile whenever he see me
8. for a dry, warm home
9. for two vehicles that run and are paid for
10. the opportunity to stay home and raise our kids
11. two parents who raised me and my brothers the way they did
12. the encouragement of so many people in so many areas of my life
13. our fabulous church
14. the wonderful friends in our lives, especially those who love on our kids
15. the great deals I have found on eBay!!!
16. the fact that our kids don't care what they wear or what toys they have right now, or how much they cost
17. the way Scotty helps with our kids and our house--his leadership
18. my sweet neice and nephew (and their parents!)
19. date nights
20. that we get to see lots of our family today and we will eat the most wonderful foods in the world today!!!
I hope everyone takes a moment today to remember and give thanks. Have safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Give Thanks
Posted by Becca on 11/23/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment