We visited the ENT this week and we are schedule to have tubes put in Jonah's ears at the end of the month. We are hoping the doc is right when he says it should help his ears and his congestion and his breathing issues! Obviously a little nervous about the procedure, but everyone has assured us it is a great thing and not a big deal to go through!
So, it is now a dreary Saturday and the boys are asleep and the husband is working on his computer. I need to go do laundry, but am taking my time getting there!
My dear dad has joined the blogging world, so check out his site! My dad loves motorcycles, and always has, so that is mainly what his blog is about. He has some pictures on there too!
I have been reading several blogs lately about spending quality time with God--about being passionate about having a relationship with our Lord. Last week in our class we listened to Andy Stanley talking about margin, specifically about leaving margin in our schedules. So, Scotty challenged us to make an effort this week to spend the first moments of each day with God. My week started out great in that way, and then life stepped in... you know, the kids wake up early, blah, blah, blah. So, I haven't done great this week. But I did pick up an old book to spend some time reading, Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster. I read this book years ago in my new testament class in college. I just started it again, but I think I'm getting much more out of it this time around. I particularly enjoyed reading how the book came about in the first place. It is always neat to see how God works things out--ALWAYS!
That reminds me of my friends Alison and Brad. Alison shared a little with me this week of how their adoption process is going and it is just amazing. God so knows how to work things out for the best. So why is that hard to remember in my own life sometimes? Anyway, I have enjoyed reading those blogs as they have been an encouragement to me.
Here are a few random pictures since I haven't posted any in a while...
Well, here is one picture, I can't get anymore to show up?? I'll try again later!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Tubes in our near future
Posted by Becca on 11/11/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment