Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My little man!









We visited Ms. Beth this week for haircuts. This was Jonah's first haircut. I know, he is 13 months old and has been in need of a haircut for a while. He did GREAT!!! Eli went first, showing him how to be a big boy. I figured I would have to hold Jonah in my lap, but we tried sitting him in the chair and he just sat there! It is always a little sad when they get that first haircut because it makes them look so much older! He is my little man now. Here are a few more pictures...





I think he wondered what in the world was going on at times, but he hung in there. It helped that Eli shared his ring pop with him!! Both of my boys are easily bribed with food--especially anything sweet--just like their mother!:)




0 comments: