Jonah gives great "sugars!" Eli doesn't like them because they are wet!! It really bothers him--not surprising if you know E!
Eli got some new boots from Papa, but they were a little big. That hasn't stopped him from
enjoying them for now! Jonah got some too, but his "little" calves are too fat for the tops of the boots!! Too funny!
enjoying them for now! Jonah got some too, but his "little" calves are too fat for the tops of the boots!! Too funny! These are my precious boys. We took several pictures just hanging out on the floor playing.
I have too many of E's thumb or the floor--thank goodness for digital cameras!

Anytime J wears something blue I think it brings out his big blue eyes even more! He is so sweet!
I have too many of E's thumb or the floor--thank goodness for digital cameras!
Anytime J wears something blue I think it brings out his big blue eyes even more! He is so sweet!
Here is what our table would look like with two sets of twins!! Eli and his buddy Cayden are one week apart in age. Deacon and Jonah are about two weeks!! How cool is that. Cayden and Deacon came over last night for a little while and I put them all at the table while I tried to get some supper ready. Scotty walked in and after about 2 minutes, he said he would go crazy if we had this many kids!! The little ones were ready for food--really just crackers or bread, while the big boys were entertaining themselves in their big boy seats by rolling their matching cups back and forth! It was definitely lively here, but fun!! 


1 comments:
These pics are just the best. Really captured those little guys personality! We have enjoyed looking at them.
Dad
Post a Comment