I just got an email from a student, and the first line read:
"Hey, what's up BWil?"
Now, I like being comfortable with my students, and vice versa, but isn't this taking it a little far?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
No He Didn't
Posted by Becca on 9/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes - I agree with you - that is taking it a little too far.
HA!!! I laughed so hard! And yes, that is definitely taking it a bit far.
um wow. i hope you wrote back and just said "no"
It took me a good 3 minutes to figure out what a BWil was. I was thinking...is it a new game for the WII, a new music group...so at least you got it! I am really old!
You should email him back and say "Not much gettinaF!" :0)
FUNNY!!! I like Ashley's suggestion! ;0)
bwil what's up!!! oh boy
Not his grade.
Post a Comment