I don't have any pictures to post. I don't really have anything significant to post. But today has been a good day, a much needed good day. Now I am one who loves to go and do, but sometimes that catches up to me. Especially these days.
I was not exactly looking forward to a day off of school for E, but it was much needed for him and us. We started off the day in the kitchen eating breakfast. We then moved on to art work for the boys and cleaning for me. It turned out to be a great combination. We followed that with a trip to the Y and the pharmacy. When we got home we ate lunch, then headed outside. I somehow managed a little extra energy to walk around the block while they rode their bikes, then we played a little baseball. Until the bugs started biting. We came in to read some books and take a rest. Well, the boys are resting. I am about to start grading papers.
As you may remember, we don't know if we are having a boy or girl. HA! But I just want to say that we are THRILLED either way. I have people ask me all the time if we know what we're having and when I tell them we don't know, they say how much we need a girl--or something to that affect. Now, I would love it (I think) if we have a girl, but I love my boys and would be completely happy with one more--if we can just come up with a name. Now, I might need an extra dose of mercy from God, but what fun!! So, I hope you are happy for us either way too. Some seem to really want us to have a girl, and I hope you aren't too disappointed if this precious baby is a boy!!
OK, sorry for that tangent. It just seems to have come up a lot lately!
I'm off to grade...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A Good Day
Posted by Becca on 9/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As you know, I REALLY wanted a girl, but I LOVE having a little boy. Boys love their momma! A girl would be different and maybe fun, but I don't think I would have a preference either way if it was us.
Just so you know we will be happy for you either way!!
It really is true..all we want is a healthy baby! I will be excited for you either way!
I hear ya, people hurt my feelings so bad when I told them I was having another girl. Everyone knew that we could not have anymore so they were so disappointed that it was "another girl". I wanted to say did you hear I am having a health baby girl. I would not make madie a boy for all the money in the world. And now we are going to have a girl exchange student and we are going to adopt another girl and I could not be HAPPIER.
So God knows if it is a boy or girl and it will be the perfect fit for you all. I just can't wait to see what it is. So exciting!!
Ok so sorry for my tangent, also.
Post a Comment