Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun-filled weekend visiting family. On Saturday we headed to the creek for a fish fry with Scotty's fam. It was hot, but the water was cool. The boys had a blast--even the big boys! I have never seen so much fish fried at one time. We all ate our fill and still had more than plenty left over.

Of course they found "weapons" everywhere. Some more dangerous than others.

Nick took J for a walk on the rocks.
S trying to talk his grandma into jumping in! She didn't go for it!
But he took the plunge!
Three very happy boys!
It was funny, but Reese wouldn't go in with her daddy, but she did go with S!


I just thought this was cute of J. It didn't bother him in the least that a piece of leaf was on his nose!
I love the kids faces in this one.
And we ended the day eating brownies. Seriously, E had 3 just before bedtime. Funny how things like that happen at grandparents!;) He still had NO trouble falling asleep. They played that hard!

0 comments: