I am probably one of the most UNcrafty people I know, but for some reason I get these hankerins every once in a while. Is "hankerin" even a word? I digress...
I know I shouldn't be proud of myself, but I just have to share that I have completed TWO handmade Christmas gifts. Now, they are for the same person, and I would share more, but that might spoil the surprise (even though she can't even read, and would be unimpressed anyway!)!
However, to remain vague, I learned to sew--we're talking basic skills here--a while back. However, I haven't put those skills to use since I learned, so I didn't remember much. Then, last night a few girls got together to sew, and wah-lah, I made a gift!!! (with a LOT of help from Tasha of course!) Then, today I got the boys down for rest time, and made another gift!! If you would like to see my handiwork, just let me know;)! Well, on second thought, don't. You would probably not be near as impressed with me as I am with myself, so just let me be!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Crafty After All
Posted by Becca on 11/28/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've got to see this!!!! The domestic goddess part of you is oozing out!!
I've seen one of your creations...you have good reason to be proud of yourself. I'm sure the second one looks great too!!
I want to see. Get another few under your belt....and then maybe you could teach me? :)
Becca I am impressed because I can not sew a button but created something that night as well and now I have created 2 more!! I can not wait until the next sewing bee!!!!
Post a Comment