I haven't really had much to post about lately, but I feel guilty since I expect everyone else that has a blog to post regularly. At any rate, here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving with my side of the fam. I don't have any of S's fam because there are so many people in such a small space that things get a little crazy. I'm going to try to do better at Christmas! I wish I had one of J sitting in the middle of the dessert table, helping himself to everything, but I don't. If you know J, you know I'm not making that one up!
This is my precious Grandma and all but 2 of her grandchildren. We didn't even try to get one with the great-grandchildren. I think it might have put her over the edge! There are about 24 or so of them!
.JPG)
This isn't the best of everyone else, but I love J and his cousin sticking out their tongues!
I love this one.
This is J eating his LONG awaited smores! He LOVED it, of course.

1 comments:
I have never seen your hair so long!!! It looks great!!!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment