We all remember that song from our childhood, right? Do any of you remember asking a hundred questions about that song? Some version of it is on every kid's CD we have, so we hear it A LOT. Every time we hear it, E asks some question or series of questions. So, tonight on the way home from the Y, he is asking me if God has outer space in his hands. I tell him he does, he has everything in His hands! He then asks when God is going to let everything go! I assure him we want to be in God's hands, we are safe there. Then he says, "God's fingers sure are making the road bumpy!"
Where did that come from??
Friday, November 16, 2007
He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
Posted by Becca on 11/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boys are the greatest! You can't help but wonder where they get these things from! Smart boy Eli!
I am crackin' up!
Post a Comment