Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm going to lose it

my toenail, that is. Maybe even a few. I had a rough day Saturday with my feet in general. I still can't figure out why. I did nothing new--same socks, same shoes. But, my toes are in bad shape from the race. I yell every time one of the boys steps on them and then get funny looks. But it REALLY hurts to have a blister under your toenail and then have 30-40 pounds land on top of it! I just had to read up again about this situation, and it looks like an ugly toe summer. So, please don't make fun when you see me with half a toenail or a black toenail this summer. I have been through this before, so evidently I'm just prone to this issue when running longer distances.

1 comments:

Alison B. said...

never fear! that article says you can paint the black and blue toenail, and the new thin one as it grows in. i think you deserve a pedicure for sure!