What a busy week we have had. I haven't been on the computer much at all, and obviously I haven't posted all week! I think we are all well, except for allergies that seem to have hit J today. He's a trooper though and his appetite is back full force!!
Last night S read a book about the Easter story to the boys. Well, really to E since J had a hard time sitting still. E was so tired, but listened intently--as he does with any book. He asked some really good questions and S did a great job of explaining to a 3 year old why Jesus died and rose again. When E saw the picture of Jesus after being raised from the dead, he asked about the booboo on Jesus' hand and when He was going to put a bandaid on it. He has made a few comments today about the book too. You can tell he really soaks in what we read to him. And even at 3 years of age, he is able to understand more complex ideas than I sometimes give him credit for.
So on this Good Friday--only "good" in light of the resurrection--I hope we can all remember the scars and the reason and the magnitude of what was done for us. I am looking forward to our worship this weekend. I was in worship Wednesday night for the first time in about a month and I realized just how much I had missed it. I missed for good reasons--sickness, nursery, etc.--but I missed it and Wednesday night was a great time of worship.
Happy Easter--Christ Is Risen!!
Friday, April 06, 2007
Easter
Posted by Becca on 4/06/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment