Some things just baffle me. Here are a few:
1. Why does my floor need sweeping so much? I KNOW I have two (well, three) very active boys in my house. However, I swept the kitchen floor yesterday after breakfast and when we sat down for lunch it needed sweeping again--that was before we ate lunch. I really want someone to invent a floor that has constant suction from below but can differentiate between crumbs and toys and other important things that end up on the floor! I will pay lots of money for this.
2. How can I accomplish so little when I have no kids with me? I am such a "list" kind of person that days like today completely throw me off. I spent the last few waking minutes last night trying to make a list of things to do today while the boys are in school. I got overwhelmed that I didn't already have my list and hadn't thought of everything that needed to be done. So, I end up getting most of nothing accomplished!
3. Baffled may not be the right word for this one, but I am at least amazed at the sacrifice many people make to follow Jesus. My aunt and uncle are missionaries in Europe and sent out a message about the persecution some believers in Turkey have endured. By persecution I mean a very tortuous death, just for believing. It really hits me in the gut at how easy we have it here and how hard we sometimes make it out to be.
That is all the baffles for now.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Baffled
Posted by Becca on 4/26/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the idea of a floor with constant suction...let's put our engineer husbands on the job and let them make us millions. No matter that they aren't mechanical engineers...I bet they could figure it out. :)
Post a Comment