OK, since I haven't posted in quite some time, I'm going to play catch up all at once. So, that is just a warning. I'll try to do new entries for each topic, but there may be some that run together.
We have been pretty busy with one thing or another the past few weeks. It seems that we have passed sickness around and are still doing some of that. We have a new-to-us table (thanks to mom and dad), new paint, and lots more projects in mind.
These are my cute boys cheesin' it up for the camera!
I like this picture because J has just recently gotten brave enough to actually ride the gator with E. But this is a typical thing for him--he is yelling at someone or something, just to yell. The only problem now is that when he gets tired of riding, he just steps off, without telling the driver! E is looking like a cool dude, isn't he?
1 comments:
How cute! Tony has been wanting to ride with Tyler in his gator forever, so my Dad actually rigged up a velcro seatbelt for him about a month ago! The boys LOVE riding together in it!! I just know without the seatbelt Tony would hop out when he got ready...and Tyler would probably make a lap around the yard before even stopping to check on him, too.
I've missed your posts, by the way. Glad to see you catching up! :)
Post a Comment