Since the boys were on Spring Break this week--which cracks me up since they only go part of two days a week normally--we spent a few days with my parents. Their house backs up to a farm and there is usually some farm animal up by their house/fence. There were two donkeys there at this time so we were outside seeing them. We had a great time at their house and spent lots of time outside. E played in the rocks digging and building a rock castle for a long time on Wednesday while Gran and Pop pulled weeds and I ran. J enjoyed going on several walks with Gran. Both boys love to be outside, so this warm weather is great! E and I went to see our good friend Laura on Thursday, and I'll post a few pictures from there next. We are home now and ready to see daddy--if he'll just come home from work!!
Friday, March 23, 2007
A Visit With Gran & Pop
Posted by Becca on 3/23/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love when my kids get to hang with their grandparents! We're heading to see ours next week. :) I also love walks with my mom and I'm hoping the can watch the boys lots when I run!!! gotta love grandparents!
Great pictures! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment