E and I spent Thursday with our friends the Scheffers. It was great to see them and hang out for a while. We miss having them here LOTS!! The kids played great together--with just a few parental breakthroughs. E could have stayed in the sand box all day. I didn't realize how much sun I got until we got ready to leave! I have a nice farmers tan on my arms! But it was so nice sitting outside having several hours of adult conversation with an old friend!! Thanks for having us Scheffer family!
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Fun With Old Friends
Posted by Becca on 3/24/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was nice having adult conversation, wasn't it? We're SO GLAD you came to visit! Next time, let's make it the entire family and a longer visit - like overnight! We can't get all of our words used up in just one afternoon!!!!
Thanks again for the visit - I really needed it! We love you guys and miss you terribly!
I'm glad that you had such a good time with your friend. I know how hard it can be to have your best friends live far away - the visits you have, no matter how short, are the best.
Glad you got to make the trip to visit with the Scheffers. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment