The way little ones figure things out in their minds is just amazing. My mother-in-law was in a pretty bad car wreck this week and got banged up pretty good. Fortunately a paramedic and a nurse saw it happen and were on the scene immediately. We are going to see her this weekend, and S wanted to make sure E would understand why Nanny has black eyes and stuff. So, they talked and then E was telling me about it. He told me a reindeara (that's what he calls deer) ran in front of Nanny's car and she fell off the road and flipped over a little bit. He said her eyes were fluffy and she has some lumps on her head!! I tried hard not to laugh, but I had to ask him about it again because it was so sweet. He called to check on his Nanny and poor Nanny caught him in an exceptionally talkative mood. I hope it made her feel a little better even if he talked her ear off making just a little sense!! So, we are going too see her fluffy eyes tomorrow, but please keep her in your prayers as she will be recovering for a little while.
Oh, another funny thing E decided this morning. He was looking at the Bass Pro Shop circular that came in the mail with S. S mentioned that he thought there might be something in there for Papa's birthday that is coming up. I asked E what he thought we should get Papa for his birthday and he decided on EGGS!!! I asked him why, and said that Papa really likes eggs. He said he didn't think anyone else would get him that--we assured him he was correct! I thought this was hilarious, so we are buying some eggs to take to him tomorrow just to see his reaction! I'll try to catch it on camera.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Fluffy Eyes & Lumps & Reindeer
Posted by Becca on 3/03/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment