Friday, March 09, 2007

Update

I am still asking you to pray for the Stone family. I have heard several updates and most are encouraging. Matt is not out of the woods yet, but has definitely made progress from the time he entered the hospital. Please specifically pray for his parents, they have had basically no sleep since Tuesday. That on top of the emotions of the situation are draining, to say the least. Also, please specifically pray that no infection will set in to his lungs. He has broken ribs and back, but no paralysis. He is still in a lot of pain. His brain has not continued to swell, so that is good news. Just lift them up as you think about it. They are definitely a praying family and I know they will feel the prayers of even people they do not know. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that things are looking up. We will continue to lift this family up in prayer.