We spent last week on vacation with Scotty's side of the family in Charleston. It was just a great week, except for the three trips to the doctor. But other than that, it was great!! Really!! The weather was nice, cool even. We didn't do anything too terribly exciting, so I'll just put a few random pictures here.
Ice cream on the way...
THE Bridge
From E's perspective
My cutie pie
Uncle S with Reese
Playing in the waterfall
Nick and KerryBecka, Reese, Corey
Nanny and her grandkids J waiting for a bite of ice cream
E relaxing
J riding his bike in one of the million circles he made on it--the boy loves his bike
Haircut boys
Can you tell we enjoyed the pool? I didn't realize how many pictures I have, so I'll save more for another post!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!
So who had to go to the doctor so many times and why?
Looks like lots of fun at the pool!
Post a Comment