Today Scotty and I celebrate 10 years of marriage. Since we are leaving tomorrow for family vacation, I met him for lunch today. He surprised me with some sparkly DIAMOND earrings!!! I must say they are beautiful and perfect!! I surprised him a little early--by accident--with a new GPS device. That is like diamond earrings to a guy, right?
I love my man more everyday, even though I don't always show that to him very well. He is the most patient person with me and is just incredible!!
I am off to pack--the beach is calling us!!!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
10 SPARKLY YEARS!
Posted by Becca on 5/16/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy 10th. Have fun at the Peach (as madie would say).
Have a great vacation!!!
Way to go Scotty! Great gift!! Happy 10th anniversary to you guys! We have our 15th coming up next month!!!
Happy Anniversary..... see, it is a good thing he found that GPS or you may not have gotten those diamonds!!! Just kidding.... I am sure he was way ahead of the game. Have a great time at the beach. See you when you get back!
Happy Anniversary to YOU!
Way to go with the diamonds, Scotty!!!
Have fun and much needed rest on your vacation!
I can't find your email, so I am commenting! I have some maternity clothes if you would like them! Email me at kelstew@comcast.net if you would like them!
Post a Comment