When my little camry pulls into the garage tonight it will have flipped over 250,000 miles!!! WOW!! I make all manner of fun of this car, but it has been a super great car for us.
I bought this 1994 camry a few months before we got married (10 years ago) with about 50,000 miles on it, and it is only the second car I have ever owned. The first car I owned was a 1985 accord that flipped 200,000 miles while I was in college.
So I'm sure the next vehicle we buy will be with us a while. Hope we pick a good one!
Anybody got more than 250K on your car?
Thursday, May 01, 2008
250K
Posted by Becca on 5/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not now but our last van had 285K on it's deathbed! We drive 'em until they die!
I have around 230K on my accord right now. We hope to get to 250K or more!
Post a Comment