Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pray For Our Baby


Baby J, that is. Jonah is having a rough go of the breathing lately. We went to the doctor today and his oxygen levels were lower than I thought they would be. He responded well to the breathing treatment there, so that is good. We are praying hard for a good night. We sure hate to leave our kids when they are sick. (You probably wouldn't know J is sick by looking at him because he is quite the trooper! And I think he refuses to accept that he is sick when everyone else is having fun!)

Eli is fighting a cold too, so hopefully tonight will be a turing point for him as well.

We know the boys will be in good hands with the grandparents, but dealing with breathing treatments and coughing fits and the like are not fun for parents, much less grandparents--especially in the middle of the night!!


If you are up late tonight checking blogs, please pray for us.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I completely understand Becca!!! I hope Jonah had a good night and that Eli is feeling better too. Does J do breathing treatments everyday or just when he gets bad? Sounds like it might be time for daily preventive treatments!

Have a great trip!

Kelly said...

The good thing about the medicine is it works quickly! I will be praying for your babies and for you and Scotty while you are gone! I can't wait to go!

Anonymous said...

Becca,

I have thought about you and your boys every day since you left. I actually talked to your Dad and offered help if they need to call for reinforcements. I am excited for you and Scotty and respect the sacrifices you have made to take this trip. May God be honored and glorified. Glad I got to see you before you left, and I will be praying! Love, Carrie