After knowing him for many years, you would think I would know this about my husband, but I learned it new today. He doesn't like fried chicken--on the bone. WHAT!?!?
As I walked through Publix today I was drawn to the friend chicken smellin' good in the deli and decided that is what we needed for lunch. So I picked it up, thinking everyone would be as excited as I was! Well, they weren't. But they did eat it!:)
Oh well.
Now I know.
Never stop learning.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Always Learning
Posted by Becca on 1/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! Rick doesn't like it on the bone either....can't stand it. I don't really understand it. I thought it was a northern thing....but maybe not...S is from the south isn't he?
What? And here I thought Scotty was a good ol' Southern country boy, but now I'm not so sure!!!!!
Post a Comment