As you can see, I have been out of the posting mode for a while. I just can't come up with anything that seems very post-worthy. (Not that any of my previous posts met that condition)
I have been reading lots of blogs and have enjoyed all the Christmas pictures and thoughts on the new year. I even have some Christmas pictures (still on the camera) and some thoughts on the new year. I just don't seem to say it as well as you guys.
But one of these days I'll get the pictures off the camera and post a few. As for the new year--I have a few goals, so we'll just leave it at that.
On a real note, we are leaving soon for Africa. This is our second attempt to go on the same trip. We are super excited, but this trip has really snuck up on us. Since we postponed to 2008, it seemed like forever away. There are rumors of more strikes on our airline of choice, but hopefully they will resolve all issues before we leave.
I'm off to get my boys hair cut. I am ashamed at what their hair looks like--seriously, it is that bad. Let's hope Ms. Beth can work some wonders today!!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Out Of It
Posted by Becca on 1/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the new look on your blog, Becca! Thanks for the birthday phone message!! I'm sure your boys look cute, no matter how long their hair is. I've never seen them not looking cute or handsome! Thanks for linking to my blog from yours. I'll try to update it soon!
Yay....love your new look! It must be a thing for the new year....everybody's snazzing up a little. :)
My pics are still on my camera, too. They'll probably still be there in February. Like you, everything has snuck right up on us. Too much to do before we leave.
Love the new blog look!!
Post a Comment