Sunday, July 15, 2007

Much to share--part 1

Well, as I was going through all the pictures I downloaded last night I saw so many I want to post. So, I may just do that in the next few posts. I won't type much to save you that, but enjoy what I have caught on camera the past few weeks.


We took Gran and Pop to the Discovery Center.

This may be a sign of what is to come--hopefully many many years down the road!


E is flying J, who is not quite sure what to think. They had a great time though!

Gran and E making shadows! If nothing else, this room teaches them to count to 10!

E has decided he loves this slide. He comes down head first and then climbs all the way back up the inside of the slide. I know he isn't supposed to, and we're working on that!


This is about the size my crutches were when I broke my arm and leg--at the same time!


I will post about our teeth incidents later, but this is a shot of J and his broken teeth. This is the day we went to the pediatric dentist. About 30 minutes after this picture, J took a drink with his sippy cup and chipped one of his already broken teeth.

Uncle Ryon spent some time with us this week and he and J really bonded. They played together for a long time. When it came time for Ryon to leave, J really didn't want him to go. He wouldn't even tell him "bye" at first and just pouted. I'm so glad my boys have aunts and uncles they love!! Thanks for hanging out with us Ryon!

0 comments: