I am hoping to find a little time to read in the next week or so, and I was wondering if any of you out there had any suggestions? I do have several books on my bedside table waiting to be read, but most, if not all, of those are non-fiction. I would like a light, easy read, fiction book or two. Anyone, anyone?
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just read On Agate Hill by Lee Smith (historical ficition) and Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (anything by her is great). Call me if you want to borrow some :)
Becca,
Here are some of my favorite fiction authors:
Adrianna Trigiani
Jodi Picoult (already mentioned above)
Maeve Binchy
Fannie Flagg
Anne Rivers Siddons
Anita Shreve
There are so many! Let me know what you decide on.
test
francine rivers "redeming love" .. if you don't think it is the best book you have ever read i will buy if back from you ... she also has "the mark of the lion" series ... it is a 3 book series and it is a page turner set in Christ times ...
Post a Comment