Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Attention Shoppers

If you like to shop, you know that in a few short months those of us in these parts of the woods won't have to travel far to find anything we need. With all the new shops opening in our county, we will have our pick of whatever we may need.

So, now you can add to the list---Stride Rite!! YIPEE!! I may be the last to learn this, but I went all the way to the awful mall down the road to get J some sandals. When I got to the Stride Rite store I almost had a heart attack. There were HUGE piles of boxes everywhere and they were packing up everything!! Fortunately they had a few things on clearance and they just happened to have the right size in sandals for J and tennis shoes for E!! Anyway, as I was talking to the lady about the store closing, she said they would be opening a new store in our town in October! She said they weren't making any money where they are--big surprise, huh?

I'm pumped and ready for all this construction to end and for the shopping to begin!! (I'm sure my hubby is just as excited as I am!)

1 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

don't you just love it when your fav shops move in next door to ya ... when they put Target 5 minutes from my house i threw a party ... hee hee