Friday, June 08, 2007

Wouldn't You Know It

I rarely get a package delivered from the brown truck, but of ALL days, guess who had a delivery to make at our house!! Yep, the same guy that saw E spray me with the water hose yesterday. We were outside this afternoon and I saw him stop in front of the house. I knew I hadn't ordered anything, so I wondered what he was doing. So in the time it took him to find the package and walk up the drive, I debated in my head what to do---say something about what he saw yesterday, see if he says something, or completely avoid eye contact. Well, he came right out and said, "He got you good with that hose yesterday, didn't he!?!" I politely laughed and told him I was glad he got a good laugh. He said he did, it was pretty funny! I'm sure it was, TO HIM!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is TOO funny!!

The Johnson Family said...

that is so funny!! how is Jonah feeling? he was so cute sunday putting his "hat" on!