Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Studio Fun

It took a few shots like these....









To finally get these...


The boys and I braved the photo studio for a few shots for Father's Day. I was pretty pleased with the results. They did well, considering!! I haven't tried to get pictures of them together like this in quite a while because, honestly, it wears me out completely. They are just so, well, not into sitting still for very long. But they did great for about fifteen minutes and we were able to capture several shots of them. I have tons of pictures, so don't be surprised if you get some in the mail soon!!












3 comments:

Andie said...

Fantastic pictures! You have two adorable boys.

I hear you on being worn out though. I desperately need new pics of the kids (individually & together) and it wears me out just thinking about taking them.

Again, great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Cute pics! Thanks for the hour long phone conversation Sunday evening! It sure made my drive go by a lot faster!!! Sorry we weren't able to get together while I was nearby, but we'll have to try again soon!

Anonymous said...

super cute pictures !!! you have some lookers on your hands ... and i applaud your father's day story .. i agree ... we are blessed to have such godly Husbands and Fathers ...