I cannot guarantee that any of this information will be interesting, but it should be random. I think I may have done something similar at some point on my blog, so feel free to move on.
1. I have not had a carbonated beverage since 1993 (except for one sprite in Mexico because they wouldn't let me drink the water)--my freshman year of college. I was drinking a LOT of Dr. Pepper and decided I should give it up. So I did, evidently forever.
2. I broke my arm and leg at the same time when I was 8. I simply jumped off the back of a non-moving truck, trying to catch an empty swing set bar, and missed. It took about a day for my parents to realize I was really hurt. I was so accident prone, who could really blame them!
3. I have attempted and completed one full marathon in my life--one of the most rewarding feelings. I have a goal to do another sometime soon. And by soon, I mean in the next few years!
4. My real, legal name is Becca. Not REbecca.
5. I was a cheerleader in the sixth grade. I finally convinced my dad to let me try out, and quite quickly realized that I never should have. I'm really not the cheerleader type--in case that isn't obvious! No offense to cheerleaders!!
6. Scotty and I went to RIVAL high schools. We didn't know each other then, but we hated each other none the less.;)
7. I used to want 6 kids--seriously. That was before I had even one. I have since changed my mind.
I don't know 7 people to tag that will actually do this, so if you are still reading, consider yourself tagged!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Random--Yes. Interesting--Debatable.
Posted by Becca on 10/23/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is amazing you have not had a cobonated drink in 15 years, I am a diet pepsi junkie, I probally need help lol. I found you very interesting.
Post a Comment