Since I haven't posted anything very exciting in a while, I'll bore you a little longer!
Actually, I just found a new photo editing site and have played around very little with it. This is the first image I created from one of the pictures we took a few weeks ago. Pretty neat, huh? It isn't the best picture of the boys, but I thought it looked cool with these effects.

Another first this week came at my doctor's appointment. I actually lost 2 pounds!!! If you know my pregnancy history, you know this is completely abnormal for me. I was quite excited! Now I know I'm not trying to lose weight right now, but with my change in diet lately, this is the result. I guess that tells me a little something about my diet previously--as if I didn't know!
Along those lines, I NEVER thought I could do one of those low-carb diets because I love me some carbs. Besides, isn't that what runners do before runs--carb load? Well, for the first time in my life I am on a low-carb diet. Again, not to lose weight, but to stay in control of these diabetes I have. It isn't the funnest thing I have ever done, but this precious child is definitely worth it. My real sweet tea will come in time!
I guess that is about it for this boring post.
2 comments:
Cute picture! What did you use?
I love the picture, too! I also would like to know what site you used.
And I didn't think your post was boring! I'm glad to hear an update on you and baby. You are on my mind a lot. Hang in there! You're absolutely right! This precious gift is worth every minute of it!
Post a Comment