Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Break

Fall Break is coming to an end for the boys. I think we are ready to be back in our groove. We had some plans for fall break. Some were accomplished, some not.

My parents came to town Tuesday to help get the boys all settled in their room together. E now has a real big boy bed and J has his big boy bed. No matching bedding yet, but one thing at a time. My dad and brother took the boys out for several hours while my mom and I cleaned out the dresser and closet. We left everything out of the closet and all over the room so we could add some shelving to the closet. My dad and S completed that project and the real task of getting everything organized in there took over. I am quite pleased with the final result.

Unfortunately, this is where our plans took a turn. The boys were going to go home with Gran and Pop for a few days while I taught class. However, my dad got very sick and we couldn't send the boys with them. So S took off Thursday and I went to class--only to be cut short by the threats on campus. That was exciting! The boys planted three trees and just hung out together.

The boys and I were going to go on to Gran and Pop's Friday, but J woke up during the night quite sick. E wasn't feeling well either. SO, we stayed home all day, both boys on the couch watching TV and movies.

I thought I was safe, but I got to feeling bad Saturday around lunch.

The boys were better, so they headed to the pumpkin farm with daddy. They had a blast!!

So, now they are at church and I'm home. I'm feeling much better, just a little weak.

Tomorrow we are back to normal, I hope!! I'm sure ready for it!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you are feeling better!!