but I have the running bug. Well, not exactly literally. As that would be more of an adventure than "we" are ready for. I thought I would run longer into this pregnancy than I did. But I have kept up the exercise routine, and I think it is helping things! Hopefully that holds true for the recovery.
However, I have missed running terribly. I talked to a friend today who ran the local half marathon this weekend. I was so proud of her--her first 1/2--but also a little jealous.
I told S the other day that I want to do that 1/2 next October as my "return." In my mind I have even entertained doing the CMMarathon the next year. I know that would be a huge undertaking with 3 kiddos, so we'll have to talk that one over.
But I'm ready to run. So anyone looking for a running partner early next year, let me know.
Oh, and I'll be slow (or slower than normal anyway), so keep that in mind!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Call Me Crazy...
Posted by Becca on 10/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment