Monday, October 01, 2007

Where's Fall, Ya'll?

Could someone please do something about this weather? I'm just tired of the hot and dry. I would love a rainy day, even a cold rain! While the wather doesn't make me smile, this pic does:

7 comments:

lauraknight said...

So cute! It makes me smile too.

Laura said...

Cute picture!

We need the rain badly too!! It looks like it's trying to turn to Fall here. It's been in the 50's the past couple of mornings (of course, it's still been in the upper 80's in the afternoon!), so that's a start!

Jeanne said...

That'll be one to pull out and show the girlfriends! Too cute!

I just said the other day that if Fall doesn't hurry up, we're going to go from summer straight to winter. I'm SO ready for the 70's.

Ruth said...

Madie just looked over and started to laugh "is that E?" "that is funny". Love it.

Megan said...

I am with you! I am so ready for fall weather! Cute picture!!

SUZANNE said...

I am ready for fall also!! Tammy and I are headed are to Holly's tomorrow and we are planning to go to pumpkin patches and it suppose to be almost 90. It is not going to feel right being there when it is that HOT.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

cute picture and love the new blog look ... i am ready for a little fall and sweater weather myself ... fun at football games ...