We got word today that our visas/passports have not been released--meaning we currently have no visas to travel. Time is getting down to the wire, so please add this to your prayer list. We have to have visas for two countries, and the first country hasn't released our stuff yet. Anyway, it makes me a little nervous, but I know God is in control and everything happens for a reason! I'll keep you posted.
Oh--and if you don't know about our upcoming trip, stay tuned.;)
Oh, Oh--I got some funny video tonight of the boys. Come back in the next few days and see if I get it posted. That little boy J is so funny. As E puts it, "He cracks himself up!" He has such a great laugh too!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Travel Trouble
Posted by Becca on 10/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will definitely be praying for your visa. Good news is that God is always right on time so you'll have what you need to do what He wants you to do. We don't have to worry at all - easier said than done.
Can't wait to see the video!
Post a Comment