Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Funny To Us

This may be one of those posts that is way funnier to us than anyone else, but I am still laughing about it. Hope you enjoy.

Dinner time is always interesting at our house. We usually have some interesting conversations, and sometimes things get a little crazy. Last night, after J dumped his plate on the floor, we got to talking about his tatoo (or tootat). For some reason he has trouble saying "Dora" and it was cracking us up last night. If we even think about laughing, he thinks it means to put on a show and laugh too! He has a great laugh, but last night it got him all choked up! Check it out...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

5 comments:

lauraknight said...

Oh my! I was laughing so much I was crying. Poor little guy...he just couldn't get coughing. I still can't quite understand how he says Dora...is it Nona? He is precious!

lauraknight said...

Oops...I meant to say he couldn't "stop" coughing.

Anonymous said...

I love this!

The funniest thing is Scotty being all protective and you saying "that's enough" and still recording.

Cindy Couey

Anonymous said...

That was hysterical. You need to send that in to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Rob Patterson

Kristie said...

Precious! I'm with Cindy, though, the funniest part was you..."that's enough."