Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Three and a half months later...

my toenail officially comes off. I know this is of so much interest to my two readers, so sorry! I noticed this morning that my toenail polish looked like it was cracking on "the toe." I took a closer look and realized that is was my toenail cracking, for good. I didn't bother with it at the time since we were trying to get to the Y. I did my workout, came home and fed the boys, and then took a look at the situation. Well, I now have a half of a toenail on my big toe. It looks pretty bad, so I guess the flip flops will be put away soon, or I will have a bandage on my toe for a few weeks! It did hold on for most of the summer, though! Hopefully it will grow back over the winter months--if they ever get here!!! If you are up for gross, ask to see my toe sometime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't say that I'll be asking to see the toe anytime soon but I'm sorry to hear that you are losing it!

Laura said...

Who cares what your toe looks like - keep wearing those flip flops!! I lost 4 toenails (the 2 on my big toes and the 2 toes next to that) a few weeks ago after a week-end of lots of tennis, and I continue to wear my flip flops. Of course, people may be wishing I'd put some socks on!! HaHa!! We could compare ugly toes!!!

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing, you crack me up. Good luck with the nail growth. We can compare ugly toes now. This is just one more thing to bond us together as friends with ugly toe nails. HAHA