Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Enough Already

Is anyone else sick and tired of this heat around here?? I don't remember having such a dry and hot spell! I am totally over this 100 degree temperature stuff. I think I'll go some place that isn't so hot. Oh yeah, I AM!!! I checked the temps of our destination and one day the HIGH is 80 degrees!! Oh, I am so takin' me a jacket and wearin' it zipped up! OK, it'll probably come a heat wave and I'll be back to reality, but a girl can dream, right?! I am SO ready for a vacation and for an even longer break from this weather!

3 comments:

Andie said...

I'm with you that's for sure. I can't believe the heat. My mom had to wear a coat when she went out yesterday it was so cool. I'm so over summer - bring on fall.

Laura said...

It is hot & dry - that's for sure! Robert & I both played in a tennis tournament last week-end, and we played singles which means we had to move more and work harder! Needless to say, we were pretty much soaked as soon as we stepped on the court!! But I guess we outlasted everyone else because we both won our divisions!

lauraknight said...

I think the high one day this week at your destination (wasn't sure if you are revealing the actual place on the blog) was only 59 degrees!! Doesn't that sound wonderful? I'm glad you are packing your jacket.

Have a great time!!