Monday, July 20, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Sunday we went to Long Hollow State Park to enjoy the weather. The boys weren't old enough to ride in the boats on the lake, so we just took a walk and played frisbee.
This is the sign at the beginning of the trail. I was just curious how long we would make it.
This is how we started out.
And we soon moved to this.


stopping to read about the trees

I don't usually ask for my picture to be taken, but I did this time. Just wanted to prove that I can hold my own! I got a few giggles from people passing by us. Scotty had Eli on his shoulders at this point too.


break time


I love how the sun is shining on his cute little face.


One of the docks around the little lake.
a great day for tossing the frisbee


intense

This is my love.
a common look from this guy

frisbee lessons

love his lips

a good sport

Of the 2 mile loop, we made it .5 miles in, stopped for a snack break, and turned around. The sign was right, though, it took us about an hour!
But it was a great family day and beautiful weather.

0 comments: