Monday, July 20, 2009

A Few Pictures

We have had a fun summer and I can't believe that Eli is starting school THIS WEEK!! I'll have to say that I'm a little nervous. But all will be well.

We have tried to enjoy this beautiful weather and be outdoors as much as possible.

This is one happy kid.
Eli loves to have his picture made--when it is his idea. Look at their eyes!



We have worn this boy out several days. Last night he went to sleep at 6 and got up this morning at 6!
We went to Old Fort Park for the first time this year. It was crowded but the boys had fun in some "new" territory.


Everytime E climbed on something, he wanted me to take his picture!
J on the balance beam.



My winker.
Two monkeys.









Stay tuned for more summer adventures!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: