When does the concept of time click with kids? It continually gives us a laugh, but I am beginning to wonder when E is going to get it.
For instance, he knows his days of the week, in the correct order. But twice today when I have mentioned that he has a soccer game Saturday, he asks me if it is already Saturday?
AND, as he was taking care of business today, he told me he would be done in 2 or 3, no make that 30 minutes! He does take a while, but NOT 30 minutes!
Lastly, if we tell him we are doing something "tomorrow" when tomorrow comes he asks if it is "tomorrow." Make sense? I know what he means, but when will it make sense to him?
Good times to hang on to.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Time
Posted by Becca on 4/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yeap we laugh about these things too over here!
the boys will say "we haven't done that before" and they really mean we haven't done that in a long time. :)
congrats on Eli knowing his days of the week. We haven't done that yet ... unless of course he learned it at school and I don't know about it. Wouldn't be the first time that has happened!
Post a Comment