Our local Y had Healthey Kids Day last weekend and we participated. The boys were so excited about the Fun Run. I just had to post this video of J because he was HILARIOUS! Originally I didn't even sign him up, but he SO wanted to participate, so we let him. I figured S would end up carrying him the entire time, but I was quite wrong.
As you can see at the end of the video, E didn't have such a great time. We rememered--a bit too late-- that we should have warned him about all the cheering. He just doesn't do well when he is surprised with a lot of attention. He completely shut down and never recovered.
I caught up with J on lap three when he started to walk. He told me, "I tired!!" So we finished that lap and called it good. I was so proud of him, he never looked back once they told him to run!! Here he is with his ribbon!!
From there we went outside and enjoyed face painting and a few other games. Needless to say, at the end of all that we were all tired!!
2 comments:
so cute!
Oh my..so funny! Those boys are the best. Good job guys!!
Post a Comment