Saturday, December 09, 2006

O Christmas Tree



This is the best we could do getting them both in the picture and looking the same way. Can you see how tight Eli is squeezing Jonah? Look at J's belly!! E had so much fun helping decorate the tree. We got the tree a week or so ago, but of course it took us a while to get it all decorated. The morning after we set it up--no lights or anything--Eli walked into the living room and said, "That is a beautiful tree!" He is so funny! He is looking forward to decorating the itty-bitty tree with candy canes, or candy corn as he sometimes calls it! So much candy to keep straight!

On a side note, his funny question of the day today was, "Why do we carry around poop in our bottoms?" A 2.5 year old's mind is SOOOO funny!

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Can you believe we still don't have a tree up and not so sure it will make it up this year. :( I can't imagine keeping Deacon out of it! Am I scrooge or what???

LOVE Eli's questions .... his mind is ALWAYS at work,isn't it?

Laura said...

Don't you love how their minds work? I love Eli's question! I told Robert about it, and his answer to Eli's question is "because if we carried it around in our hands we'd stink!"

Becca said...

Laura,
I love Robert's answer!! I wish I had thought of that in the moment!
Becca