Monday, December 11, 2006

Crackin Me Up!

Do you ever crack up at your kids when you are trying to discipline them? I totally lost it today, and just thinking about it makes me laugh! I was in the kitchen doing something and went to check on the boys who were in E's room. I walked in and E was spraying J with the water bottle--right in the face. What was so funny about that was that J kept walking toward him and it didn't seem to bother him at all!! Of course I told E to stop, and then I tried to sit down with him and discuss why we shouldn't spray J in the face with water. But I just kept laughing about it and E was laughing too and it was just so funny. Poor J was probably wondering why we were laughing so hard, but it just hit me funny! E said he understood that he shouldn't spray J in the face through all the laughing, we'll see if it sticks!!

I'm sure this won't be the last time this happens!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca,

I, too, was laughing when I read this. I can just picture you trying to discipline while all the while laughing, and Eli joining right in. Mom said tonight that you sat down by Laura at supper on Wednesday night at church and said "what a day it has been" and that anything that could have happened happened. It's fun to keep up a bit with what's going on through your blog. Thanks for taking time to write!