This was E & J's first year to participate in a Christmas program. As you can see, E was much more interested in watching others than in singing. He and his good friend Cayden were quite a show in themselves, as they were front and center--looking around and eventually laying down on the floor! J came through in a wagon with his classmates and he kept his santa hat on the whole time! I called to him to get him to look at the camera and then he practically jumped out of the wagon. I didn't mean to cause a disturbance, I just wanted his cute face on the video! After it was all over, both boys were pooped! Thanks to Gran and Pop who came down to see the show!!
Scotty was out of town that day so he didn't get to see the program. I videoed it and the next night when he watched it, Eli sang every word to every song!!! That little booger was just too curious to sing in front of everyone!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
CLC Christmas Program
Posted by Becca on 12/28/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment