Wednesday, August 11, 2010

hello...hello...

is anyone out there?? wow. i didn't realize i was taking such a long break from blogging. but it was a much needed one. so much is going on in our lives these days that some priorities had to be set. but i'm still here and hope you (two) are too. one of these days i'll get around to another update, but life is good, crazy, and full of learning and fun.

here is the only family picture we have taken since kenan was born. he is 18 months old in the picture. we must do better--in several areas--but especially this one!

enjoy and check back soon. but not too soon. oh, and leave a comment if you are reading this. it would be kinda fun to see who has ventured back over here!


7 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! An update!!! Yes - I still check your blog faithfully! I like your family picture! I know what you mean about trying to do better about getting pictures with everyone in them. Seems like I'm always the one behind the camera so I have lots of pics of the girls and the girls with Robert, but none with me!!

Kirsten said...

I'm here! You're on my blog feed so I'm always reading when you post. Of course, I'm horrible about posting, too. Something about having three kids, house, job, marriage...at some point the blog falls between the cracks! :)

Kelly said...

Hey Becca, I have you on my blog fee too. So, when you post I read :) I enjoy keeping up with your funny boy stories. I am the same way with blogging myself. I don't always do such a good job @ posting. Especially now w/facebook--it's so much quicker to post pictures & leave short little notes.

Alison B. said...

i'm here.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147315655282997&ref=ts

:)

JCo said...

You are on my google reader, so I read the updates. Tell Scott I say hi! I inspected bridges with him at Palmer. Jen C.

lauraknight said...

I'm reading too. Love that sweet family photo!

Carey and Norman said...

Great family photo!