Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things I Am Learning Along The Way

This may be a random post, but it is what I have been learning. Some of this I have known and have just been reminded of recently. Some of it is new stuff I'm learning. Some of serious, most of it probably not.
I am learning:

1-having 4 boys in the same house is going to produce a stinky bathroom. No matter how hard I try, it is just going to be stinky most of the time. I apologize ahead of time for those who visit that part of my house.

2-having 3 kids wears me out

3-I spend most of my time at home in the kitchen

4-because of #2 and #3 I find that a few extra pounds are hanging around my hip area.

5-my boys are worth the few extra pounds...for now. the pounds WILL eventually come off!

6-that I am blessed to have this family

7-to love where I am right now and enjoy every moment

8-that my husband is an incredible person. incredible.

9-my friends totally rock. and I can't imagine doing life without them

10- I still have weird dreams. and I am not pregnant.

11-it is possible to miss having a baby when you have a 1 year old

12-this boys makes me smile. every. single. day.


13-I am blessed to have known all my grandparents, and to have had a few "extra" grandparents along the way!

14-this boy makes me laugh. every. single. day.

15-celebrating birthdays this way is loud, crazy, and lots of fun!

16-this boy is smarter than me. already.


17-some weeks life happens and I don't get my exercise in. and that is ok.

18-"they" were right, you have to be intentional about your marriage. especially when you have kids.

19-I am blessed beyond measure, and when I remember that, the little things the worry me seem to take their place out of my mind.

0 comments: