Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Kid Can Say & Do The Darnest Things

This boy will say and do some of the craziest things. Most of the time he just thinks it will be funny and means no harm. We have said it before and he continues to prove it--he goes big in all he does. He loves for people to laugh.

Here are a few things he has said or done, just in the last week.
While we were in a store shopping for his birthday gifts, he grabbed 2 balloon balls, clutched them to his chest and said, "look at me I'm an old lady!"
While at the free Chick-fil-a breakfast this week he was playing nicely with the other kids in the play place. I looked it to check on him and saw him standing in front of 3 boys and a girl with his pants at his ankles. By the time I got in there he was practically streaking! Proud mama moment.

Even though he goes all out to be funny, he also has a tender heart sometimes. Every time he runs the bases in baseball he has to stop at 3rd base and give his daddy a hug--not just a high five as he rounds the base--a stop and squeeze his neck hug!

And just a few minutes ago Jonah calls down from upstairs to ask me if I am an old woman.



0 comments: