I love my boys. I love their uniqueness.
I love K's smiles.
I love J's hugs.
I love E's strength.
Some days are hard with three young boys. But every night I thank God for them.
They challenge me every day to stay on my knees.
And the love they give every night is just about the sweetest thing ever.
I hope my boys grow up to be like their daddy--both their earthly one and their heavenly one.
This week I get a little more individual time with J & K. E is getting some special treatment from his Gran & Pop. I will miss him, but I am thankful that he is getting this time away. Being the oldest he probably gets more than his share of responsibility. So this week is about him. I hope he has a ball!

I love K's smiles.
I love J's hugs.
I love E's strength.
Some days are hard with three young boys. But every night I thank God for them.
They challenge me every day to stay on my knees.
And the love they give every night is just about the sweetest thing ever.
I hope my boys grow up to be like their daddy--both their earthly one and their heavenly one.
This week I get a little more individual time with J & K. E is getting some special treatment from his Gran & Pop. I will miss him, but I am thankful that he is getting this time away. Being the oldest he probably gets more than his share of responsibility. So this week is about him. I hope he has a ball!


0 comments:
Post a Comment